Hey All,

It’s once again time to vote for the PR of the Month!

With the help of the `get_important_pr_candidates` script in dev/stats,
we've identified the following candidates:

 PR #37937: refactor: Refactored __new__ magic method of BaseOperatorMeta
to avoid bad mixing classic and decorated operators <
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/37937>

PR #37821: Add `ADLSCreateObjectOperator` <
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/37821>

 PR #37458: Add Yandex Query support from Yandex.Cloud <
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/37458>

PR #36935: Adding ability to automatically set DAG to off after X times it
failed sequentially
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/36935>

 PR #36755: Python3.12 <https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/36755>

Please reply to this thread with your selection or offer your own
nominee(s).

Voting will close on Friday, March 29th at 10 AM PST. The winner(s) will be
featured in the next issue of the Airflow newsletter.

Also, if there’s an article or event that you think should be included in
this or a future issue of the newsletter, please drop me a line at <
briana.oky...@astronomer.io>

--
Briana Okyere
Community Manager