Hi Jarek!

I understand the reasons for opt-out from a project view. I just suddenly
imagined the situation when an upgrade happens and here comes the data to
some third party service - that's a view from a user side of some big
company.

There could be good alternatives to handle this:
1. Short opt-in period before opt-out. Test this feature with users who
trust and if it works great - make it public. I think it's wise to handle
edge cases and configure collected data more accurately.
2. Explicitly somehow warn about this feature to make this feature not get
unnoticed. Just to reduce possible frustration.

Just a personal thoughts for discussion (:

--