> Other than that I don't mind it being e.g. optional provider.

I don't think it is possible to implement it in a provider because it is a
js package installed on the webserver; we could implement it as a plugin
(Blueprint), but in this case, the user must make an effort to register it.

It would be better to always install it, and activate it by default, with
the possibility of deactivating it via the environment variable
`SCARF_ANALYTICS=false` (according to the documentation), where if it is
deactivated by default, many users will not activate it even if they don't
mind to report the metrics, but if we enable it by default, only users who
don't want to send metrics will disable it.