Thank you for your feedback, Bolke and Andrey!

Bolke,
I have replied to some of your comments in the doc.
I will provide a detailed write up on the "Interactive DAG run" (or
synchronous DAG run) capability, which has generated some early questions.
I had intended to get an AIP published for that as a follow-up, but I
believe that a simpler write up would be useful ahead of the AIP.

Andrey,
You raise an interesting point.

As part of the Airflow 2.0 release, we as a community had decided to
strictly adhere to Semver as detailed in the document you referenced. We
also consciously split out the "Core Airflow" releases from the "Provider"
releases at that time. We had a clear expectation then for the cadence of
both minor and patch releases, which we have generally adhered to since
then.

Personally, I am more concerned about our Provider releases right now, as
compared to the cadence of our major releases. I believe that one of the
proposed changes in the Airflow 3 document i.e. the clear separation for
Task Execution will help here, but more may be needed.

Definitely interested in more feedback on this as well.

Vikram