Just to clarify the state for that one.

I would like to put that one on-hold until we get clarity on Airflow 2 vs
Airflow 3 approach:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/3chvg9964zvh15mtrbl073f4oj3nlzp2

There is currently a veto from Ash, so until it is withdrawn or we change
the problematic "team" database schema modification approach. I think
the choice we made here depends a lot on the Airflow 3 discussions.

We have those options here:

* Treat Airflow 2 multi-team approach as a "tactical" solution and
implement it in a non-future compliant way (and make use of the Airflow 3
feature to implement it better for Airflow 3). This one is simplest and has
very limited impact on UI/API/DB etc. (so basically ripple effect)
* Implement Multi-team as Future-proof in Airflow 2 with proper schema
changes and ripple effects it might have for the UI, API and all the other
components
* only implement multi-team as an Airflow 3 feature (which might be much
easier to do - depending on the scope of Airflow 3 changes we will target -
some of the changes proposed have a significant overlap with the multi-team
proposal and we should make sure to discuss it as part of our Airflow 3
planning.

I currently do not know which option is best - as a lot depends on Airflow
3 discussions. So I think putting this on hold and deciding what to do
after we have more clarity is the best approach.

J.