Hey All,

It’s once again time to vote for the PR of the Month!

With the help of the `get_important_pr_candidates` script in dev/stats,
we've identified the following candidates:

PR #39510: Add Scarf based telemetry <
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/39510>

PR #39513: Run unit tests with airflow installed from packages <
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/39513>

PR #39365: Fix the pinecone system test <
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/39365>

PR #39336: Scheduler to handle incrementing of try_number
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/39336>

PR #39650: Add metrics about task CPU and memory usage <
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/39650>

Please reply to this thread with your selection or offer your own
nominee(s).

Voting will close on Friday May 31st at 9 AM PST. The winner(s) will be
featured in the next issue of the Airflow newsletter.

Also, if there’s an article or event that you think should be included in
this or a future issue of the newsletter, please drop me a line at <
briana.oky...@astronomer.io>

--
Briana Okyere
Community Manager