Hey All,

Very excited to announce the relaunch of the Airflow Podcast, now titled
"the relaunch of our podcast, now titled "The Data Flowcast: Mastering
Airflow for Data Engineering & AI."

This podcast is specially designed for the Apache Airflow community and
aims to share invaluable insights, useful tips, and engaging discussions
about the current and future trends of Airflow.

Our first episode features a discussion with Alexander Booth, Director of
R&D at The Texas Rangers on how they powered a World Series victory with
Airflow. <
https://open.spotify.com/episode/1wduswN7sZSebUVL6Y5hMH/?utm_source=slack&utm_medium=organicsocial&utm_campaign=podcastlaunch

Listen/Watch on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and YouTube!

Spotify: <https://open.spotify.com/show/7tOwbp0j47DEir7dP7WRJj>

Apple: <
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-data-flowcast-mastering-airflow-for-data/id1337349579

YouTube: <