I might change my (-1) to (+1) because it seems that this is really a bug
in celery provider that requires to release 3.7.2 celery provider and
yanking 3.7.1 - we might be able to fix it by just updating constraints
once fixed celery/kubernetes are released, in which case I might change my
-1 to +1.

J,.