Hello here,

I reviewed and - I hope - addressed all the comments so far. One most
recent change in the doc was to allow a connection/variable to belong to
multiple teams. Also I mentioned a potential future change that will allow
us to run "per-team" schedulers - leaving the UI/DB schema as the main
components that are shared between teams.

I am also fine if this one's delivery will slip to 3.1 - because it has
many dependencies on other AIPs - and also makes some assumptions on
the other AIP-s scope when they are not yet fully fleshed out. So some
implementation details **might** change. the general approach is going to
stay:

* not targeting manageable "mutliple tenants" - but more of a small-ish set
of teams within the same organisation that want to maintain separate
environments and isolated execution environment

* common UI and scheduler (potentially per-team schedule) as the main
"common" piece

* each team being able to manage their team separately - to the extent of
parsing DAGs and executing tasks

The AIP proposal with updates:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/AIP-67+Multi-team+deployment+of+Airflow+components