Yeah. KeyCloak was just a repeating theme in a number of questions/issues
some users raised (How do I integrate with KeyCloak) and it's well
recognized in enterprise. But this is about as much as I know about it :)

So yeah, if we have anyone who can dig deeper in the options we have or
ideally someone who has experience in running and configuring / developing
for any of those - we are definitely on a lookout for such person.