+100 to Kaxil's lovely email summary.

I could not be more proud of the Airflow Community and I am honored to be
part of it!

Jarek sent out the email starting the discussion about Airflow towards the
end of April,
and in the three months since we have discussed, debated, and finally
aligned on a set
of around 15 AIPs targeting Airflow 3, which is just amazing!

This is such a huge jump for Airflow, which I strongly believe will have a
massive impact
on the data space as a whole.

I am inspired by the collaboration and camaraderie in the Community and
looking forward
to the next few months as we switch to 3.0 execution. I am sure it will be
both fun and challenging :)

Have a great weekend you all.

Best regards,
Vikram