From: Tzu-ping Chung <t...@astronomer.io.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2024 9:35:51 AM
To: dev@airflow.apache.org <dev@airflow.apache.org>
Subject: [RESULT][VOTE] AIP-80: Explicit Template Fields in Operator Arguments

Hi,

The vote for AIP-80: Explicit Template Fields in Operator Arguments has
concluded successfully. The proposal has been accepted.

Since there’s an update midway through the vote, I’ll calculate votes in two
parts. If you voted in more than once, only the last one counts.

(Sorry I really meant to do this early but totally forgot.)

+1 (binding) after the update:
- Kaxil Naik
- Jarek Potiuk
- TP Chung