Hey all,

There was a plan for someone (Maxime/Arthur?) to cut a 1.8.0 release
branch, and start the process. It's been many weeks since that
discussion, and I haven't heard anything.

Does someone on PMC want to volunteer? I can deploy 1.8.0 and start
working through issues once it's cut, and I know Sid and Bolke said
they could as well. I don't want to do it because I've already done
several Apache releases before. In the interest of high availability,
it'd be good for someone else to go through the motions.

Cheers,
Chris