Some issues remain:

* one_failed not executed as dag run is marked failed seemingly prematurely
(@chris yes you should see this, see below for an example that is not working
properly), confirmed regression
* celery instability Alex
* Wrong DAG state after failure inside branch

So Alpha 2 is definitely not ready for production, but please do put in your
canary dags and let them run. I am still quite concerned about the scheduler
integrity and stability.

- Bolke

one_failed_not_executed.py
====
from airflow import DAG
from airflow.operators.bash_operator import BashOperator
from airflow.operators.dummy_operator import DummyOperator
from datetime import datetime, timedelta

default_args = {
    'owner': 'airflow',
    'depends_on_past': False,
    'start_date': datetime(2016,10,5,19),
    'email': ['airf...@airflow.com'],
    'email_on_failure': False,
    'email_on_retry': False,
    'retries': 1,
    'retry_delay': timedelta(seconds=1),
}

dag = DAG('tutorial', default_args=default_args, schedule_interval='@once')

task1 = BashOperator(
    task_id='first_one',
    bash_command='date',
    dag=dag)

task2 = BashOperator(
    task_id='second_one',
    bash_command='this_should_not_work',
    dag=dag)

task2.set_upstream(task1)

task3 = BashOperator(
    task_id='third_one',
    bash_command='random_command_third',
    dag=dag)

task3.set_upstream(task2)

fail_task = DummyOperator(
    task_id='one_failed',
    trigger_rule='one_failed',
    dag=dag)

fail_task.set_upstream([task1,task2,task3])