Hey Bolke, I'll be of for a few days but I started looking at the
CHANGELIST to make sure we now have a list of changes for 1.8 (seems like a
big list...).

I'll will also drop the trigger issue for the 1.8 and see what we can do
for the next version. I'll make it into a documentation issue.

  _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel