Hello! I just tried to install the release candidate alpha 4.

I was previously on airflow 1.7.0, and am not able to upgrade my metadata
database on 1.8.0a4. I've detailed everything in a JIRA ticket at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-748. Let me know if I'm doing
the install wrong, as I'd like to contribute to testing the new release and
also get to use it soon :)

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 4:47 PM, Dan Davydov <dan.davy...@airbnb.com.invalid