Hey all,

(Last time, I hope)^2

I have cut Airflow 1.9.0 RC8. This email is calling a vote on the release,
which will last for 72 hours. Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow 1.9.0 RC8 is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/airflow/1.9.0rc8/

apache-airflow-1.9.0rc8+incubating-source.tar.gz is a source release that
comes with INSTALL instructions.
apache-airflow-1.9.0rc8+incubating-bin.tar.gz is the binary Python "sdist"
release.

Public keys are available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/airflow/

The release contains no new JIRAs. Just a version fix.

I also had to change the version number to exclude the `rc6` string as well
as the "+incubating" string, so it's now simply 1.9.0. This will allow us
to rename the artifact without modifying the artifact checksums when we
actually release.

See JIRAs that were in 1.9.0RC7 and before (see previous VOTE email for
full list).

Cheers,
Chris