Hi all,

I am starting this vote to migrate Apache Ambari project from git-wip
repository to gitbox, which allows a deeper integration with github
features. Moving to gitbox will allow committers to merge, close or edit
pull requests in the github UI.

Other advantages:

   - JIRA linking can be enabled on request to the Apache Infra team, which
   will automatically link a PR with its corresponding JIRA in
   https://issues.apache.org/jira
   - It will make our code review process cleaner and more efficient when
   compared to the Review Board.
   - Opens up a lot of opportunities on leveraging the rich set of github
   APIs and web hooks to develop tools that can help monitor the open PRs,
   trigger a jenkins job to run unit tests, etc..

  [ ] +1, Migrate Ambari repository to gitbox
  [ ] -1, Keep git-wip + github read-only mirror

Regards,
Vivek Ratnavel