+1

On 12/7/17, 6:48 PM, "Vivek Ratnavel" <vivekratna...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I am starting this vote to migrate Apache Ambari project from git-wip
    repository to gitbox, which allows a deeper integration with github
    features. Moving to gitbox will allow committers to merge, close or edit
    pull requests in the github UI.

    Other advantages:

       - JIRA linking can be enabled on request to the Apache Infra team, which
       will automatically link a PR with its corresponding JIRA in
       https://issues.apache.org/jira
       - It will make our code review process cleaner and more efficient when
       compared to the Review Board.
       - Opens up a lot of opportunities on leveraging the rich set of github
       APIs and web hooks to develop tools that can help monitor the open PRs,
       trigger a jenkins job to run unit tests, etc..

      [ ] +1, Migrate Ambari repository to gitbox
      [ ] -1, Keep git-wip + github read-only mirror

    Regards,
    Vivek Ratnavel