Hi all,

I see that there are many build failures and there is no way to re-trigger
the failed builds from github. So, I am working with Apache Infra team to
resolve this issue by using another Jenkins plugin. So, please bear with us
for another few hours while we test this new plugin to trigger the builds.
I will update soon on the status.

Thanks,
Vivek Ratnavel