Hi Myroslav,

Thanks for pointing this out. I think there was a misconfiguration in a
couple of the parameters in Github Pull Request builder Jenkins plugin
configured by the Apache Infra team. I have now corrected those and
hopefully, the new builds should validate the merge of commits in pull
requests against the target branch. I will keep an eye on this for a few
days.

@Dmytro: We use
https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/GitHub+pull+request+builder+plugin
to trigger our builds. As mentioned in the document, the phrase "retest
this please" can be used to start a new build.

Thanks,
Vivek Ratnavel