We have a very active project with potentially dozens of new PRs coming in
every day - I don't think relying on the community to look is a very
sustainable model. Is there no way to add reviewers without tagging them? There
seems to be a way to filter by reviews needing attention - seems silly that
non-committers can't add committers ...