Thanks @Roman Shaposhnik <r...@apache.org>  for drafting the report.

1. How about the description like below..?

Apache Ambari simplifies provisioning, managing, and monitoring of Apache
Hadoop clusters.

2.  How about mentioning recently added PMC's compared to last report.
Maybe it might not be required as it's recently resurrected..?

3.  Looks like "Recently release" dates need to be checked..? Or as we
changed the links hence we can keep..?