On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 2:08 PM Brahma Reddy Battula <bra...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks @Roman Shaposhnik <r...@apache.org>  for drafting the report.
>
> 1. How about the description like below..?

> Apache Ambari simplifies provisioning, managing, and monitoring of Apache
> Hadoop clusters.

We can't change the description - that's in our project board resolution.

> 2.  How about mentioning recently added PMC's compared to last report.
> Maybe it might not be required as it's recently resurrected..?

Sure -- that could be useful -- let me update the report.

> 3.  Looks like "Recently release" dates need to be checked..? Or as we
> changed the links hence we can keep..?
>
> Is this accurate? I am not aware of recent release votes, and according
> to GitHub 2.7.6 was released on 11/12/2021 and 2.6.2 on 4/30/2018.

Technically -- that's when we re-uploaded them to ASF's dist server. But
they were produced way before, of course.

I'm ambivalent on how we cover them -- we can put the old dates in.
Should we?

Thanks,
Roman.