+1 to what Roman said!

Thanks Roman, really great help!

I Propose Brahma Reddy Battula for PMC Chair.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roman Shaposhnik <r...@apache.org>
Date: Monday, October 17, 2022 at 3:43 AM
To: "dev@ambari.apache.org" <dev@ambari.apache.org>
Cc: Roman Shaposhnik <r...@apache.org>
Subject: Stepping down as a chair and Ambari PMC member

    Hi!

    from the time the project was trying to resurrect itself
    from the Attic -- I only stepped in to make sure we do
    it successfully. It was never my intent to serve as a
    long time chair or a PMC member for Ambari (y'all
    have way too many talented individuals to keep going
    at this point).

    So... I propose we kick-off a process of finding a new
    PMC chair. Then I can also resign from the PMC. The
    easiest would be for ppl to either nominate somebody
    or self-nominate -- and I suggest we do it here on dev@
    not on private@ (the final vote would, of course, have
    to happen on private@).

    I also would like to suggest that this PMC considers a
    policy of a "rotating chair" -- IOW, let's make this a annual
    (or even bi-annual) process of picking somebody from
    the PMC ranks as a new chair. That way -- it spreads the
    load and make sure that there's nothing special about
    this role (nor should there be actually!).

    Thanks,
    Roman.