I support ZhiGuo Wu as Ambari-chair because

1. As the main initiator of Ambari's resurrection, he played a key role in
Ambari's resurrection.

2. He also works full time for Ambari, actively participating in community
activities and coordinating the common development with Bigtop community.

3. He also set a healthy and long-term path for Ambari's future development.

Judging from the above, others do not have this condition.

--

Best Regards,
Yu Hou

在 2022-10-18 17:36:57,"Yuqi Gu" <guy...@apache.org> 写道: