> Answer, may be chosen because it is near the top of the dropdown, who knows.

This is very possible and thanks for your action :D

(I remember when I developed a user-facing support system, the most
chosen issue category was "Login Issues" because it's listed as the
first item, and many of the reports just have nothing to do with login
...)

Best,
tison.

Gavin McDonald <gmcdon...@apache.org> 于2024年2月1日周四 21:28写道: