From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 12:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: enhanced pvcs task for PVCS version 7.5

Hi,

I'm a greenhorn to this list, so please pardon my mistakes if any.

I modified the pvcs task to work with PVCS VM version 7.5. Instead of a old
"get", I use "pcli get" in this modified version. It has been tested and
used in my project. I have tested on sun OS. I would be glad to submit the
source, if you'd like. Please let me know what you think.

I also think keeping the support for the old "get" may also seem important
for the community.

:o) Chandra Periyaswamy