From: Steve Loughran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 6:48 PM
To: ant-dev
Subject: subant

subant is in as a core task; DD says he's signed the handoff form already.

I made two changes to his submission, both related to targeting.

1. target="" implies we want to invoke the default target. This lets you
control target in a property and have "" map to something meaningful

2. commented out the lines where the default target was actually the name of
the current target.

I felt that was a bit too much implicit magic; sorry.

-Steve