If we are going to take things out of ant-contrib
tasks out of ant-contrib and incorporate them into the main line
with good documentation.

They have een stable for what (years?) and they are defenitly
useful, there is no sense on keeping them out of the main line anymore.

By the way, having <if> would eliminate the need to sprinkle more tasks
with if and unless attributes which just makes everything more confusing.

What it would be nice is to have a way to generalize "if" and "unless"
attributes
in inner elements. So that one can use the pattern we use on <filesets> on
other things.

I.E.:

        <ejb .....>
                <weblogic ....... if="use.weblogic">
                        <wlclasspath .../>
                </weblogic>
                <jboss ....... if="use.jboss">
                </jboss>
        </ejb>

Which would add the <weblogic> or the <jboss> or both depending on the property
settings.

I can see all kinds of ways to simplify builds by having something like that.

Jose Alberto