..... humble pie eating .......

The problem I encounted was trying to run the
ant-contrib unit tests. The problem was
most likely due to user error.

I have now compiled ant-contrib against ant-1.5 using java1.1 and with
some hacks it compiles, and the tests run (and fail - most
likely due to another user error....)

Sorry for causing time wastage.  :-)~

Peter.