Stefan Bodewig ::
On Sat, 01 Mar 2003, Neeme Praks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

storeElement() method silently returns, if the tag does not support
the specified element.

This is because storeElement can never be called without calling createElement before that from within Ant. It may be different from within Jelly, I don't know.

So, could we fix this? If it is never called without createElement, then it will not break anything in Ant, but it will make the code more consistent and it will help to fix Jelly.

I also fixed the supportsNestedElement() check as it did not check
for nestedStorers, only for nestedCreators.

nestedStorers' keys are a subset of nestedCreators' keys, aren't they? So checking for the later should be sufficient.

ok, this is correct, just checking for nestedCreators should be enough...

Rgds,
Neeme