Chris Reeves wrote:
Ah - ok.

And proof that no matter how tattered the pages of my copy of JDWA are,
there's more gems to be found within.

Thanks!

Chris

I believe that particular snippet is a near-direct cut and paste from ant's own build file. So the credit goes to whoever set up the <junit> task in ant's build.xml

-------

Actually, of all the pet peeves about junit, I have the following

1. I'd like logging integrated with ant log levels, even across processes

2 I want the notion of 'tests that fail but we dont consider showstoppers'; these are 'expected failures'. Its nice to know when these go away, and its nice to know when they fail in a different place or for a different reason from before, but I dont want the build stopping 'cos a test for a known bug is blocking everything.

-steve