I meant ANT_HOME/lib. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique Devienne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 10:37 AM
To: 'Ant Developers List'
Subject: RE: Artima SuiteRunner Task

Hummmm, not totally. If the AntLib also uses types, you need another
<typedef>, which should also probably needs a loaderref. Since you now use
twice the classpath, if needs to be outside and refid'd.

And what about the <junit> task? I'd like to not have setup my classpath
outside of Ant and build.xml, and avoid having to dump everything in
ANT_HOME/lib

I believe it can and should be easier and more flexible. --DD