On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:19 am, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Conor MacNeill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> If A imports B and B imports C, how
> does B address C if all relative paths depend on A's basedir, that B
> cannot even pretend to know about?

The paths won't depend on A's basedir. They won't event depend on B's basedir.
They will only depend only on B's location.

So if B and C are in the same dir and B's basedir is "..", the import for C
will still be <import file="C"> - i.e. basedir in B is ignored. What
Dominique meant when he said everything is resolved to A's basedir he really
meant everything *except* import paths (I hope that is what he intended). So
fileset dirs, etc are resolved to A's basedir even if they are declared in B
or C.

Clear as mud?

Conor