> I will take care of this.
> Is it OK if I check in the CSS stylesheet as
> docs/manual/stylesheet/antmanual.css ?

I would place that under docs/manual/stylesheet/antmanual.css.
So we have one directory for all stylesheets in the docs.
The images are in docs/manual/images so that would be consistent.

Jan

> I am not sure about frames though.
> If I include the same stylesheet in index.html and toc.html
> and cover.html,
> are we going to see 3 times the background image with overlap, ...
>
> Antoine

We can exclude the lists from having a css-reference to that file.
So they don´t have an background image.

But if the image is small enough, I think the lists can have the background
image in the same way. Don´t forget: it´s a background image, not a
foreground :-)

Now we have three images, should we put them all on a website for vote?

Jan