I have collected the three graphics and put them on
http://cvs.apache.org/~jhm/inhalt.html

On each directory (name = author of the graphic) there is
a small example of the manual (only start page :-)
Ops, I used the CVS head - so the graphic sais "1.6" but the text "1.7".
But you should have a look at the graphic - not the text.

Which graphic should we take?
- I prefer my own (what a surprise) because it´s very dezent and only 1kB.

Another topic: CSS
I suggest we introduce the antmanual.css in Ant 1.6 only for the
beta-graphic. While developing 1.7 we can refactor the html sources
to use css (incremental).

Jan

(oh, now I know why the directory as URL doesn´t work: should be index.html
instead of inhalt.html, ok - not main topic)