Hmm... using a replaceregex TokenFilter should have
worked, but it didn't.  I tried treating each file as
a single line of input but it still added the @ to the
end of each line when I used

<replaceregex pattern="(.*)"
              replace="\1@" flags="s" />

I am using the ORO matcher... is this a bug?

What about echo your @ to a file and use the new
concatfilter?

-Matt