Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On Thu, 08 Jan 2004, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I propose that utils.XmlFragment is moved to typedefs and made to
extend Datatype;

Why do you want it to extend DataType at all?

hey this is cool, now that I am almost in europe, stefan can comment on my ideas before waste time implementing them.

I want to do referencing so that you could go

<xmlfragment refid="payload" xmlns:f="something">
 <f:foo>some XML here</f:foo/>
</xmlfragment>

And then later use it

<SoapPost>
</SoapPost>

Of course the namespaces need to be resolved relative to the context at time of declaration, not use.

This should not break anything *Except* the .net stuff in the
sandbox...

Don't worry about that.  It will have to change to adapt to whatever
we'll invent as a namespace aware replacement for DynamicConfigurator
anyway.