would it be very crazy to add a classpath atlibdefinition that would add jars to the antlib classpath instead of getting ALL the jars from a directory.

My problem is that I would like to keep only the task definitions in the antlib directory and the other dependent jars in a common lib directory with other jars that should not be loaded by the antlib class loader. Besides, the files location is defined based on properties, I cannot know that location when ant starts.

I will investigate a bit on that to see if it is easy to implement another antlibdefinition class for this.

MAriano

Mariano Benitez wrote:

Hi!

Is it possible to define another classpath for a task definition inside an antlib?

I've read the Definer class and if it is inside an antlib, it uses that classloader instead of creating a new one with the additional jars.

Is this desired behaviour? if it is, you should log a warning saying that whatever you define as classpath in an antlib.xml is not considered.

Otherwise, I will report the bug :)

MAriano