the problem is that they cannot be relative :(

the situation is:

to be honest, I was trying to lock the application jars by not leaving them in the antlib classpath and using the classpath element in the taskdef to load them on demand. I can live with it, no big problem.

The only real bug would be that the taskdef do not throw any warning when it is ignoring the taskdef classpath, loaderref, etc.

In this case I would suggest that taskdef logs a warning or fails if you defined extra classpath inside an antlib.

MAriano

Jose Alberto Fernandez wrote:

Your antlib definitions live inside some Jar (yes?)
Then you could use the Class-Path attribute of the Manifest
to point to the additional jars. Al long as the addresses are relative
all should work fine and the classloader will do the right thing.

Would that work for you?

Jose Alberto