From: Alexey N. Solofnenko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 11 May 2004 15:33
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: ANT 1.7 features suggestion

Frequently I need several properties to be checked to enable or disable a target. A boolean expression would be much better than a list of properties, but I would be happy with just a list. I think if should have && inside and unless should have ||.

- Alexey.

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On Tue, 04 May 2004, Alexey N. Solofnenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>