Jose Alberto Fernandez wrote:

From: Alexey N. Solofnenko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I do use it also. Do you know whether it will become a part of main ANT?

So why you feel unconfortable about using <if/> is the fact that is not part of the supported CORE of ANT. Is that it?

That may give some food for thought, to the committers (me included).

Jose Alberto

- Alexey.

Jose Alberto Fernandez wrote:

Ok, what is wrong with using <if/>?