You may well have already included this sort of thing, but I'd cover
(not really esoteric):

      * Immutability and overriding of properties (an often mis-
        understood aspect)
      * Conditional targets
      * Usage of id/refid
      * Multiple source tree support (e.g. for production and test code)
      * Sub-builds (e.g. via subant and ant tasks)
      * Test execution and reporting
      * PropertySet
      * FilterChains and FilterReaders
      * Selectors
      * File Mappers (perhaps with multiple mappings)
      * Availability of third-party extensions (tasks, such as Ant
        Contrib)

Phil :n)