On 8/30/05, Jack Woehr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yves Martin wrote:
>
> > I propose to install a post-commit hook in subversion to keep cvs up-to-date
> > even with read-only access:
> >   http://sam.zoy.org/writings/programming/svn2cvs.html
> >

> That would be nice!

Would be nice, but given that 80% of the ASF is now in SVN, it seems a
bit late. Plus it'd only be there for 4 months. Hesistant to introduce
something new at this stage (and spend the time getting it setup etc)
without getting more payback.

My view anyway, -1 the migration if it's a blocker for you, otherwise
I'll go ahead on Saturday and make the change.

Sorry,

Hen