>> <scriptdef> lets you do this inline, though python's space rules make
>> the resulting XML files look a bit messy.

<scriptdef> is a feature I'm not particular happy with. It makes me depend
on specific languages
and features. My framework consists basically of macros build on top of
other macros or "native"
tasks (either standard Ant task or custom tasks implement by me).

So looking at my framework's XML code, I can hardly see any Java
dependencies with the
exception of <taskdef> (I can probably also get rid of it using a property
file).

Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
26-05-2006 15:29
Please respond to