> You could have a look at two files written mainly by Steve Loughran,
> fetch.xml and libraries.properties.
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ant/core/trunk/fetch.xml
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ant/core/trunk/lib/libraries.properties

A consequence I just realised that would be relevant to this list.
If I put all the dependencies in the BSF POM, then I guess you
could remove all of the language-related info in fetch.xml and
library.properties. These would come down automatically along
with Groovy just by downloading the BSF artifact.

I wouldn't want myself to have all scripting languages supported by BSF
downloaded. But maybe I misunderstood this thread. --DD