Hi all,

in the past we have been a bit lax on releases.  We've beasically been
voting on the source tree (yes, you can build a release on Sunday) and
not on the files being released.  Now that we are sponsoring an
Incubator podling, we might better be a bit more strict so that the
Ivy community doesn't pick up our bad habits 8-)

Formally we don't even need a release plan, everybody can build
distribution files and start a release vote at any time, but I think
we should stick with our current procedure.

The second part is that after the distribution has been built, we must
vote on those distribution files before they are published.