Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
Hi Steve,

I think you are a committer too. Feel free to edit the documentation.

Regards,

Antoine

Steve Cohen wrote:
A very minor point:

The ant manual states that the echo task's message attribute is
required "unless data is included in a character section within this
element."

This appears to be false.  I have by accident discovered that

<echo/>

has the effect of inserting a totally blank line into the output.  It
doesn't even show the normal [echo] prefix.  I don't know if this is
intentional, but it is actually quite useful.

You're right. I have been quite inactive, but I can certainly do this. That is, unless someone comes up with a good reason why this is a bug rather than a feature.