On 12/13/06, Kevin Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For the condition that's fine, but for the java16 package, it will not
> compile on java5 (not that the code in there is used at the moment)

In fact unless anyone thinks I should leave this in, I'm going to pull
the util.java16 package from svn head and alter the build.xml to
remove the selector

>?I do not follow?

The code in the java16 package doesn't use reflection, it's java6
'native code', but I didn't remove it before Antoine started the
release, as I said as it's unused right now (it was used in the first
version of <hasfreespace>, but the reflection changes made it's
inclusion unnecessary).

I think it's best to pull it completely

Ah I see it now. oata.util.java16.
Yes, pull this, it is not used anymore!